Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Shock!!! 19th Jan 2005

Everything came like a shock....good bad everything. My whole day started off with a shock in the morning...a good one indeed. And then in the afternoon a bad one... and then in the evening. The boulevard of broken dreams... shit.. I was flat on the ground. Why do we meet people... and damn it was only on net.. though... I felt so free with her... so good to be with her. Share some parts of life... which I always wanted to share... as well as hide at the same time. But she came like a breeze...went like a harsh winter wind,rough skin, scrathches...leaving behind.

Nowonwards one thing is sure... I won't open up to anyone. Damn everyone's so fake... And as always the fault if my own. It was me who took it deep down to heart...and thus here I am suffering. Bloody wet eyes...

- The only one who follows me, my shadow -

No comments: